Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The un lucky one

Momma tells me to get some rest,
And that patience is one of loves tests,
But I can't help wonder about you and where you are,
A hard life...your success I beg upon a shooting star,
Waiting for my phone to ring,
But it's not you. Nothing less than disappointing,
It's wrong... But who said?
I am anxious to read what you have written me,
I feel like a lunatic... Is it that crazy?
I seem to get what nobody else can comprehend,
But you are so intriguing...where to start? Better yet.. Where to end?
All I know is I like him.
It takes little effort for me to notice whom they are...but why do they always have to be so bad? I am prepared...waiting to run to dad,
But if you hold good judgment,
You have nobody to blame if you foolishly forget-
Who you are and all  that makes you stand tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment