Thursday, February 3, 2011

15 years no bail

I said I would never return,
I open my hands and let free my thoughts,
My memories are on fire-good-let them burn,
May the horror house begin to rot,
Now its my turn,
I look in the mirror and your brown eyes pierce my mind,
Of course I fell victim... I am your kind,
I have dreams of your face as I peer into the mirror,
I laugh and look around because its your laugh that I hear,
I look at my golden skin and think of yours,
I have missed saying that I love you....
You have caused me many tears and have replenished my fears,
But your memory I will forever hold dear,
I miss holding your rough hand and shaving my pretend beard,
I miss your grimy shirts and calling you a grease ball,
I miss you.
My brown eyes reflect a vivid picture of yours...
When it rains it pours,
I remember when you'd get drunk,
The secret stash hidden in the trunk,
You thought I didn't know...how could I not?
In your memories I am forever caught,
In you web I am your forever prey...
You are gone...but you are here day by day,
The house was empty...momma was crying "Please don't hit me",
All those screams still  haunt my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment