Friday, January 21, 2011

Freedom

When I die don't dwell in sadness,
Because I know I will be missed,
But I am in a better place,
I am long past the heavens gates,
I have had enough time to grow,
I am a pretty daisy swaying as the wind blows,
Hear my laughter as the seasons change,
Remember my humor as you dance in the rain,
Feel the cold water against your skin,
Don't let the fear keep you from diving in,
Remember my spirit-dangerously fun,
Laugh as you spot the finish line and break into a run,
Seek happiness and joy a a long time goal,
Be who you wish and seek knowledge as you grow old,
Tell stories about me and how I survived,
On a beautiful day seek my face in the heavenly sky,
I was so much more than what met the eye,
I was so lovely and free,
Stay true, that's all that matters to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment