Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thank you for loving me.

My blood runs deep,
My mind dreams of joy as I sleep,
My heart beats with joy and love,
My forever abundance of love fills the cup full when you are thirsty,
You won't ever tell me-but you can always confide in me,
When you are sad and have had enough,
I will be there-even though it's not my joy-maybe then it won't be so rough,
You make me laugh even though I try to fight it,
You have saved me-I will never forget,
I have a beautiful life,
And always wear a smile,
I can trust in you with all my heart and for you I strive,
I have no more denial,
My heart is at rest,
Being loved is the best,
All I ever needed was a helping hand,
A family whom always understands,
A joyous song to hum,
Pulsing veins full of love,
If tomorrow is to accept my death,
I will be beautifully happy-until I consume my last breathe,
I will be laid to rest with without any regrets,
I was loved and learned to love... I am afraid of no such secret,
I learned to take control and smile with every ounce of sorrow,
Which has prepared me for the heartache of tomorrow,
I am overwhelmed by admiration and support,
I am forever shielded from my enemies grasp,
I have the true golden ticket-for mine shall eternally last,
I was given a second chance to love,
Thank God for I was chosen,
My heart has a pulse-it no longer is painfully frozen,
Thank the angels above,
My mind knows of nothing but your never ending love.

No comments:

Post a Comment