Friday, January 21, 2011

A little bit about me

My name is Kierah Biggs. I don't ever really know how to answer where I am from, I moved around a lot in my life; whether I was shipped off to Oregon to live with my father or the past 3 and a half years of various foster homes. I don't know. I was born in Kalispell Montana, which is the main cause for many pictures in my mothers old photo albums of a little tan girl with pig-tails wearing a fluffy, pink snow coverall stuck in the snow with dried tears on her cheeks. I have always been the outcast in my family,but especially now, that I have been in the DCS system for almost 4 years. I have always been the loud, outspoken, "Don't care what you think", silly little girl that everybody had to think twice about. I was always smart and witty, loved to be around the people I adored. But over the years, I have realized that I was tested and disappointed, to be prepared for whatever it is awaits me. I can't stop reminiscing about how I am so lucky and blessed, for a reason. I am to do big things, and nothing ever happens on my time, ever, but I know that I can't wait to live out my dream. Where ever I am going, for what ever reason I will go there, I am growing more determined and optimistic. I have this blog to give me ideas about writing a book. Desiring to share my testimony has always been something I have wanted to do. When I succeed it seems to never be enough, I always push harder to do more and help more people. When I was sad and down, for the first 13 years of my life, I was alone and scared. Nobody was there for me, I had to support myself. Had to put down the dolls and my silly daydreams because my parents where not whom they needed to be. But no regrets what-so-ever. I am a beautiful, strong, determined young woman because of all I have gone through.

No comments:

Post a Comment